Because Facebook has nearly 2.8 billion monthly users, it is an excellent platform for advertising. In previous years, Facebook used to track their users’ online activities very precisely, which greatly aided Facebook in serving ads to them.
This article will teach you about Facebook Business Manager, how to run ad campaigns for clients and for yourself, and how much Facebook Ads cost.
A Business Manager is required to have organized control over your Facebook profile, Business page, Instagram account, and Pixel.
To set up a Business Manager account, go to business.facebook.com/create. Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button, then enter the requested information, such as the name of your business, your name, and your work email address, and then click Next. Now enter your company’s information and click Submit. And don’t make one with a bogus profile.
This is how a Business Manager Account is created. You can add pages and people here to control them in an organized manner.
Types of Facebook Ads:
On Facebook, there are many kinds of ads. Such as,
- Image: A picture containing an ad.
- Video: Here the ad will be covered by a video.
- Poll: This marketing technique entails asking a question and then providing multiple choice answers based on the product or service being offered.
- Carousel: It showcases your product using up to ten images or videos, with each video or image containing a link.
- Slideshow: This ad provides a simple method for creating short video ads from a collection of photos, text, or existing video clips.
- Messenger: On messenger there in between two contacts, ads come up like pop up ads.
- Stories: Ads come with images or videos that appear as a story.
- Collection: These paid ads allow you to display up to five images/videos that customers can click to purchase the product or service.
- Lead: Specifically designed for mobile devices to allow users to provide information without having to type a lot.
- Dynamic: Here customers watch those products’ ads, which they have watched online to buy or have the most interest in.
- Augmented Reality: Here the company uses features like filters and animation to allow people to interact with their brand.
How to Create Ads on Facebook:
To create an ad there will be 3 levels:
- Campaign Level: Where you set the budget
- Ad set Level: Demographics, Minimum Spends and Targeting will be here.
- Ad Level: Where your ads will be.
Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select the Campaigns tab, then click Create to get started with a new Facebook ad campaign.
- Select one marketing objective as you require and click Continue.
- Give your campaign a name.
- Set your budget and timetable now.
- Then, as needed, choose your target audience.
- Select your Facebook ad placement (Where you want to show your ad)
- Now you can design your ad however you want.
- Finally, click the publish button.
Things to Analyze:
Never publish a single ad with a video or thumbnail without first testing it. Always create 3 or 4 marketing campaigns with the fewest impressions and the smallest amount of money, such as $5. This will allow you to quickly obtain back-end data.
Then, look at how much time your video was watched, how many clicks you received, and the cost per link.
Analyze the data, and you’ll find your best performer. Then simply duplicate that campaign and run the genuine purchased campaign with it.
Pro Tips to run ads:
- Your advertisements should rely less on your website. Utilize the new and improved lead generation advertisements.
- A video has more weight in creating an impression, try to use video whenever possible.
- Improve your image ads.
- Run engagement ads all the time.
How Much Does It Cost to Run Ads on Facebook:
It’s a tricky question because everyone’s budget is different because Facebook allows advertisers to set their own budget. Ads will run for as much or as little money as you want and for as long as you want.
How Facebook Advertising cost really works:
For example, if you spend $5, you could get 500 people. Alternatively, for ten dollars, you can get 1000 people.
This is referred to as cost per thousand impressions or CPM.
The question of why CPM varies may now arise. Because of the ad’s relevance, the size of the audience, and the ad’s competition.
How Much Should You Really Spend:
In general, the more money you spend, the better your chances are. However, the amount you spend on advertisements is determined by factors such as:
- Do people know your company exists?
- If you want to retarget the audience, you should target at least 10,000 people for the best results.
- Is the media you’re using video or still images?
- What is the price of your product or service?
- How much money do you have to invest?
You can start interacting with your ideal audience at scale now that you know how to build Facebook Ads for clients or your own business. Make a point of testing, monitoring, and adjusting your ads on a regular basis so that you may develop your business while attaining the greatest results possible.
Visit 10 Minute School’s website www.10minuteschool.com