পুরোটা পড়ার সময় নেই ? ব্লগটি একবার শুনে নাও
Okay, maybe not failing, but we all know the ever-familiar ‘you-studied-for-months-and-still-did-worse-than-the-friend-who-never-saw-the-syllabus’ situation. We’ve all been through it time and again, so really, what are we doing wrong? And how do we get out of this?
It’s possible. And it’s possible to get out of this in 10 minutes. (Because we’re all goldfishes and anything more than 10 minutes is like the script of The Lord of the Rings).
Our point at 10 Minute School is not to tell you that you’ll pass every exam with a certainty of 100% if you sign up. But we will tell you this: We can give you the edge which might just become the deciding factor in any test you take.
1. You keep failing because you study hard, but you hardly study
Let’s say you spent hours every night scribbling pages after pages of notes for a test. While you’re busy preparing them, that friend who studies at the last moment and still scores higher than you is probably going through 10-minute quizzes on 10 Minute School. ‘And how is that helping me?’ you ask. The difference between that friend and you is that he’s practicing the right materials. If you’re a Bangladeshi student sitting for HSC-SSC-BUET-DU-IBA-Medical-NSU exams (and more), 10 minute school has gazillion quizzes to hone what you have learned. (Because practicing ∝ getting lucky)
2. You keep failing because you are not well informed
Be it university exams or BCS-SAT-GRE, they all have one thing in common: it is not enough just to mug up details. Knowing the exam structures for these exams where you need to tackle a lot of problems in a very short time is extremely significant. And this is where yet again, that friend of yours has beaten you, because he has already checked out the info-graphics here at Info Factory and knows exactly how each admission test (or any test) should be tackled.
3. You’re failing because you think there are no shortcuts to exam success
Nobody is denying the importance of hard work. But hard work without knowing which areas consume time unnecessarily is just.. more hard work. With so many exams threatening your very existence, it is vital to know which topics in Math or English can be dealt with in a shorter time. Check out the Study Hacks section of 10 Minute School if you want to stay at the top of your game in every test..ever.
4. You keep failing because you think learning is all work and no play
Whatever your point of interest is, from grammar to math to random FAQs that give your brains a tickle, if you haven’t had your prepositions checked in the ‘Prepositions Kill’ publication of 10 Minute School, get ready to be judged by the grammar Nazi friend. I suggest you check this out Prepositions Kill!, not because it will just polish your skills (it will though), but also because if you do, you might just learn enough to be judging others for a change!
5. You fail because you think there is no Khan Academy of admission tests
But guess what? There is! 10 Minute School already has numerous video tutorials in the pipeline like this one: Math 101-Percentage, to help you tunnel your way through every exam starting from SSC-HSC to Public-Private University exams to GRE-GMAT (and countless more). The tutorials will not just deal with basic Math/English concepts, but they will deal with concepts you actually need to ace the very tests you have been dreading for life!
আমাদের কোর্সগুলোতে ভর্তি হতে ক্লিক করুন:
- Adobe Illustrator Course (by Mohammad Yeasir)
- Graphic Designing with Photoshop Course (by Sadman Sadik)
- Graphic Designing with PowerPoint Course (by Anisha Saiyara Taznoor)
- মোবাইল দিয়ে Graphic Designing Course (by Sadman Sadik)
- Facebook Ads Mastery by Mark Anupom Mollick
- Web Design Course (by Fahim Murshed)
- Communication Masterclass Course by Tahsan Khan
- Facebook Marketing Course (by Ayman Sadiq and Sadman Sadik)
- Data Entry দিয়ে Freelancing Course (by Joyeta Banerjee)
- SEO Course for Beginners (by Md Faruk Khan)
১০ মিনিট স্কুলের ক্লাসগুলো অনুসরণ করতে ভিজিট করুন: www.10minuteschool.com